Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Part Deux :The Pink Pooch Blog...

The Pooch was in desperate need of a make-over. She was entirely too depressing and "doom and gloom". While the issues in my life have not been resolved, and really are quite depressing, I don't need everything I touch or am associated with to be in the same blue mood. I hope to have things set up and running smoothly by the end of the week, so check back soon!

Oh, and the most recent quote, or expression to move me was seen on the billboard of a church I pass on a daily basis:
"Turn the other cheek, not your back"

I have recently started becoming just a wee less skeptical about, "signs", and "premonitions". It's possible that the mind has the ability to read into things when it is in need of guidance, but I'm not able to 100% dispute the possibility of the occasional, authentic "sign", or "message" from a higher power...

No comments: