Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I'm SORRY!!!

That I haven't written anything for a while... I'm going to make a conscience effort to write something every day, even if it's just a link.

This link is to a blog that I read almost daily. She is celebrating 31 years of marriage and has written a really good piece on how to stay happily married. I agree with virtually every thing she wrote, but I have 1 more thing to add to her list.
#11 Every day will not be like your honeymoon. All relationships, (yes even marriages) have their ups and downs. Typically those ups and downs are only for a day or two, but they can last longer; weeks, months, etc... as long as the couple is committed to their commitment ;0) they can work through anything. You just have to remember that marriage isn't a Disney production, but it can be totally rewarding and fulfilling when 2 people connect, love and respect one another and are working towards the same goal(s) together as a team.

http://voodoonotes.blogspot.com/2008/06/how-to-stay-happily-married.html

That's all for now, folks.

No comments: